SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1032.0508 has been released
SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1032.058 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1032 are as follows:
- New feature: Added an additional movement handle to improve moving of small objects.
- [Linux]: The applications are now compatible with the clipboard manager “parcellite“.
- New feature: Encrypted DOCX files with a user defined “salt” value can now be opened.
- New feature: Added new version of Duden Korrektor with additional grammar checks for German.
- Various improvements in ODT import and export.
- Improved cropping images by considering the aspect ratio.
- Improved a speed of the “Replace all” command.
- Improved Zotero integration.
- Fixed crashes when the Romanian user interface is used.
- Fixed a minor incompatibilities with Excel related to the SUMPRODUCT and XIRR functions.
- New feature: Added “Delete” command in the context menu of placeholders.
- Grouped tables can now also be saved in PPTX format.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.