SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1034.0710 has been released
SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1034.0710 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1034 are as follows:
- New feature: Added reset button into the PDF export dialog.
- New feature: The fields for color selection are enlarged in touch mode.
- [Mac, Linux] New feature: In addition to the PDF manual, context-sensitive web-based help is now integrated into the programs.
- [Mac] New feature: Improved a launch speed of programs.
- Fixed a problem with printing various images.
- New feature: Added new version of Duden Korrektor.
- Fixed crashes when inserting objects.
- Fixed crashes when searching via the sidebar.
- New feature: Improved how the page breaks are displayed in Page break preview.
- Improved formatting of date values in Hungarian, French and Spanish.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.