FlexiPDF 2022 revision 3.0.3 has been released
FlexiPDF 2022 revision 3.0.3 has been released at: https://alternative2office.org/downloads/. Price is $69.95 and includes license for three (3) computers in the same household. This update is free for all previous FlexiPDF 2022 users. FlexiPDF 2019 or older, PDF Impress, Scan2Encrypt, Print2PDF, and Encore EverythingPDF users qualify for an upgrade discount.
The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 3.0.3 are as follows:
- Improved names of new form elements with indicating on which page they were inserted.
- Improved display of black & white images.
- You can now tab through form fields in the order in which they were inserted.
- Form elements are placed in the center of the screen, not in the center of the page.
- Fixed the issue when Text Plus tool allowed users insert text only once.
- Fixed the cases when the error message “Rendering failed, exception caught” occurred with some PDF files.
- Fixed red bars appearing near barcodes in PDF files.
- Fixed an automatic text recognition (OCR) sometimes displaying text and the scanned image at the same time.
- Fixed saving Highlighting with wrong coordinates.
- Fixed the missing color list in the dialog box “Replace Colors” .
- Fixed various errors when merging PDF files.
Learn more and purchase FlexiPDF Professional 2022 here.