FlexiPDF is more than just PDF printer, it allows full PDF editing like Adobe Acrobat
The Adobe® Portable Document Format (PDF) is regarded as the industry standard for secure and reliable document distribution. Organizations from around the world use PDF files to streamline their business processes, create a paperless working environment, and secure archives of various records. PDF documents preserve fonts, graphics, and layout to ensure accurate reproduction, regardless of the application used to create the file. PDF files can be viewed and printed on a broad range of hardware, software, and operating systems with the free viewers (e.g. Adobe® Reader) and created multiple different ways using FlexiPDF Professional.
FlexiPDF Professional 2022 includes these features and provides following benefits:
- Create PDFs from any Windows applications which can print.
- Edit text across paragraphs and pages.
- Move, rotate and delete pages.
- Insert blank pages.
- Insert pages from other PDF documents.
- Insert, move and delete pictures and drawings.
- Create photo albums via drag & drop.
- Built-in multi-language spell check and automatic hyphenation.
- Insert comments, drawings and stamps.
- Fill interactive and static forms.
- Create interactive forms with checkboxes, dropdown lists, input fields, etc..
- Page numbering, headers and footers, watermarks.
- Track changes: automatic highlighting of text changes in color.
Search and replace
- Search & replace text.
- Find and replace text fonts and colors.
- Search and replace hyperlinks.
- Find and replace across files.
- NEW: Add digital signatures.
- Redact confidential content.
- Protect PDF files with secure AES encryption (256-bit AES Revision 6 (32000-2, aka PDF 2.0)
- NEW: Intuitive ribbon toolbar in the style of modern Office programs.
- NEW: Switch to dark mode to reduce eyestrain.
- NEW: Quick access toolbar for frequently used commands.
- NEW: Increased ease of use due to numerous new dropdown elements.
- Touchscreen mode with larger icons and increased spacing.
- Export PDF files for editing in TextMaker or Microsoft Word.
- Export to HTML and picture formats such as JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
- Convert PDF files to the e-book format EPUB.
- NEW: Create PDF/A files (ISO 19005-1) for archiving.
- PDF comparison: View PDF files side by side and scroll through them synchronously.
- NEW: PDF comparison with automatic highlighting of differences.
- Bates numbering (also known as Bates labeling or Bates stamping) for documents and portfolios.
- Automatic character recognition (OCR) with which scanned pages can be converted into editable and searchable PDFs.
Learn more and purchase FlexiPDF Professional here.