SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1038.1028 has been released
SoftMaker Office 2021 rev 1038.1028 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1038 are as follows:
- New feature: You can insert hyperlinks to files that were not saved/created yet.
- [Windows]: Added support for Microsoft Windows 11.
- [Linux] New feature: SoftMaker Office now respects the key definitions in the .XCompose file.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- [Mac] New feature: Duden Korrektor is now also available on M1 Macs.
- New feature: Pictures and other objects with the setting “Position: Depends only on cell position” are sorted together with the cells being sorted.
- Improved “The COUNTIF” function now works like in Excel.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.