SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1050.0807 has been released
SoftMaker Office 2021 revision 1050.0807 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $59.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2021 users. SoftMaker Office 2018 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1050 are as follows:
- New feature: The dialog box Options now has a Manage button that enables you to import and export your Office configuration files, such as keyboard mappings, toolbars or user dictionaries. This allows you to synchronize them between different PCs or to restore your current settings in future versions of SoftMaker Office.
- [Windows] New feature: The option Prefer using larger controls in the dialog box Options allows to specify whether icons, scrollbars, etc. should be enlarged when the screen is scaled to 150% .
- [Windows] Fixed crashes when pressing Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+3 to change the input language.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- New feature: Added a new version of the German grammar checker Duden Korrektor with additional grammar rules and an extended dictionary.
- Improved the setting Print page background will work with RTF and DOCX formats.
- Improved display of numbers with a large number of decimal places.
- [Mac] Fixed the crashing when choosing one of the preset filters from the AutoFilter dropdown.
- [Mac] Fixed crashing when overly long format string (more than 100 characters) for a user-defined numeric format was used.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2021 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2021 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2021 here.