SoftMaker Office 2024 revision 1202.0723 has been released
SoftMaker Office 2024 rev 1202.0723 is available through automatic updates. Pricing starts at $89.95 for Standard Edition. This update is free for all previous SoftMaker Office 2024 users. SoftMaker Office 2021 or older, Kingsoft Office, BinaryNow Office, Encore Office Suite or 602PC SUITE users qualify for an upgrade discount. The list of new feature additions and bug fixes in 1202 are as follows:
- [MAC]: Important changes in the use of Metal graphics functions, which eliminated certain memory problems and incorrect graphics display.
- [Windows] Fixed lost duplex printing on some printers.
- Fixed the issues with opening tables of contents in DOCX files.
- Fixed the issue when saving HTML files, the image folder was not created.
- When saving as HTML or EPUB, SVG files are now also exported.
- Improved use of QR codes and barcodes.
- New function: The input line can now be enlarged, which makes editing long formulas easier. You can choose to show the input line as a single row or multiple rows, or have it automatically expand for long formulas.
- Improved speed of saving very large presentations.
By default, SoftMaker Office 2024 for Windows keeps itself up-to-date by automatically downloading service packs. If you have not installed the automatic update tool or simply want to know if your version of SoftMaker Office is current, you can also check for updates manually.
Start one of its applications, click on the “?” icon on the top bar at ribbon and choose the command Check for updates. If you are running SoftMaker Office 2024 in classic mode with menus, choose the command Help > Check for updates.
Learn more and purchase SoftMaker Office 2024 here.